The products we buy and sell are graded according to their cosmetic condition, functionality and the accessories they come with.
All phones, tablets and hardware (excluding consoles) are graded as one of the following:
- A Mint - Product in mint/new condition with original box and all original accessories.
- B Good - Product in good condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- C Working - Product in poor condition and fully working.Charger supplied but missing accessories and packaging.
- F Non-Working - (Applicable for select Phones only). Examples: Dead, cracked (screen, body, bezel etc.), water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Please note all iPhones, iPads and iPods must have the iCloud account deactivated.
Games consoles are graded as one of the following:
- Boxed: Will come with the box and all original accessories as new.
- Unboxed: May be missing the original packaging, have some light cosmetic damage, may be missing a non-essential accessory.
- Discounted: Visible cosmetic damage/discolouration, may be missing the original packaging, and all non-essential accessories.
- F Non-Working: (Applicable for Xbox One and Playstation 4 Consoles only) - Product must be intact and not crushed, bent, or snapped. Must pass our Serial check. No accessories required.
* Playstation 4 consoles must come with an official Playstation 4 controller at all grades. Third party controllers cannot be accepted when paired with Playstation 4 consoles when selling to CeX.